Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Winner #18

 



Thank you to everyone that played along with our June challenge.  We are thrilled that so many of you took part in our little Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.  




First up is our random winner of Rubbernecker Stamps  Prize Pack:


Congrats to Beverly Sizemore!  Please email us at caffeinatedchristmas[at]gmail[dot]com by Noon pacific on Wednesday, July 5th to receive your prize.


Next up ...Top Three Picks!  We're so excited to invite these three back as Guest Designers for the August Challenge!  We will reach out to you with the details!



I love the colors and the clean design. Perfect card for our current challenge!



I love how Jolanda created a perfect masculine holiday card that is so festive and colorful!! Great Layering and use of patterns!



My pick is this one from Kimberly Wiener! It is one of my all time favorite stamp sets and I'm in love with how Kimberly used it! Love the masculine, the fun design and all of those caffeinated owls.

...

Our July Challenge goes live on July 1st at 6 am pacific.  We hope you join us for the fun, inspiration and fabulous sponsored prize!

With so many entries, we wanted to add a couple of 'Special Mentions':








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Congrats to winner and Top Picks!! And I am so delighted to see my card among the Special Mentions. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, thanks. WOW was NOT expecting that mention...There were so MANY awesome designed cards submitted in this challenge, and the DT cards so MUCH fun to see. Alot of fun cards made me smile so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Special Mentions! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner and all of the featured picks!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely surprise! Thanks for selecting my entry as a top pick. Wonderful cards by all. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Beverly, the top picks and a special thanks for the special mention nod to my card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment